Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's All My Fault!

Dear Darry's Diary,

Where is he, where is he. It's all my fault. Ponyboy is gone. He came home later from the movies and I guess I got mad. I yelled at him and Sodapop too. Then before I knew it Pony was yellin' at mje. I got real mad him Iguess so I hit him. I hit him hard...right across the face. He ran so fast out that door I didn't have time to say I didn't mean to. I thought...well I thought he would come back, but he didn't. Ohh, I feel so bad. I guessed he left town. Ran away with Johnny. But then I found out. The group of darn Socs who jumped Johnny a while back came to kill 'em. Johnny didn't like that much and killed one them. Really that kid had it comin' for tryin' to kill my kid brother. But Johnnycakes is now wanted for man slauter and Pony's gone with him. I might never see him again and it will be all my fault.

Love, Darry

7 comments:

Darth Vader said...

yeah I am the first to comment on mine

Darth Vader

Madam, I'm Adam said...

Good blog. Good comments and information within it. Funny that you made it written in a 'sissy pink diary'.... so like Darry.

The Canadian Reject said...

Why did you hit him then? If you are worried then search for him. it doesnt make sense why you would make him angry if your afraid of losing him.

medude said...

Nice blog. I think that it has good useage of information and is well written. It's kinda weird that it's in a 'sissy pink diary' format, being Darry who's writing it and all.

Zaqwsx156 said...

Awsome.

Tak said...

Sweet blog. Great job...

Darth Vader said...

i did search for him AK-47 I went and couldn't find him. he's gone

Darth Vader